Our partnerships with software leaders like Red Hat, Suse, EnterpriseDB, MariaDB, Docker, Chef, Kubernetes, Prometheus and others have shown value for our customers, who then show their confidence in our team of engineers by expanding the number and size of projects they want us to work on.
That's why we're hiring Open Source & Linux engineers. You will be responsible for designing, implementing & supporting Open Source based infrastructure solutions for our customers in the Benelux.
You need to demonstrate solid knowledge and work experience in the following areas:
- You have strong Linux and Open Source knowledge. You know how to use your broad IT knowledge in a business environment and you are specialised in a particular technology, distribution or application, or you want to specialise.
- You have profound knowledge of one or more Linux distributions: Red Hat Enterprise, CentOS, SUSE, Ubuntu, Debian, ...
- A certification (LPI, RHCE, CLP,...) is a plus
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies is a plus: OpenStack, KVM, Chef, Ansible, MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Zimbra, Zabbix, Nagios, Tomcat/JBoss, OpenShift, Docker, Elasticsearch
- You have a deep understanding of Networking, Operating Systems and Applications
- You analyse and troubleshoot severe technical problems and can pinpoint design flaws or other issues
- You are fluent in at least two out of these three languages: Dutch, English or French.
- Customer service skills: you always put the customer first. Your goal is a solution that works.
- Communication skills: you make sure that your advice & documentation for customers and colleagues is accurate & understandable.
- Working with the latest and greatest in open source technology
- The opportunity to get trained, specialised and certified
- Labs and time for testing new technology
- Integration in a team of highly skilled experts
- Working in the great atmosphere of a dynamic, fast growing company
- Challenging and cutting edge projects for national and international customers
- A competitive salary with extralegal benefits
- A company car
Our main offices are located in Antwerp.