Kangaroot is hiring Linux/Open Source engineers. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and supporting Open Source based infrastructure solutions at customers' locations and in our own datacenters.
You need to demonstrate solid knowledge and work experience in the following areas:
- You have strong Linux and Open Source knowledge. You know how to use your broad IT knowledge in a business environment and you are specialized in a particular technology, distribution or application, or you want to specialize.
- You have profound knowledge of one or more Linux distributions: Red Hat Enterprise, CentOS, SUSE, Ubuntu, Debian, ...
- A certification (LPI, RHCE, CLP,...) is a plus
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies is a plus: OpenStack, CloudStack, Puppet, KVM, Chef, Ansible, MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Zimbra, Zabbix, Nagios, Tomcat/JBoss, OpenShift, Docker
- You have a deep understanding of Networking, Operating Systems and Applications
- You analyze and troubleshoot severe technical problems and can pinpoint design flaws or other issues
- You are fluent in at least two out of these three languages: Dutch, English or French.
- Customer service skills: you always put the customer first. Your goal is a solution that works.
- Communication skills: you make sure that your advice and documentation for customers and colleagues is accurate and understandable.
- Working with the latest and greatest in open source technology
- The opportunity to get trained, specialized and certified
- Integration in a team of highly skilled experts
- Working in the great atmosphere of a dynamic, fast growing company
- Challenging and cutting edge projects for national and international customers
- A competitive salary with extralegal benefits
- A company car
Our main offices are located in Antwerp.
Please send applications including motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.