Do you want to work with the best in Open Source and Linux in Belgium and develop your skills further? Why don’t you join our team because Kangaroot is hiring Linux/Open Source engineers!
Who are we?
Kangaroot has been guiding & supporting customers on their Open Source journey for 18 years now. The market knows us as thé go-to-party for innovative, open source based IT solutions that help their IT personnel do things better & faster. Take for eg. Brussels Airport Company, Digipolis Antwerpen, Smals, TVH, Fedict, Universiteit Antwerpen, Europees Parlement, .... etc..
Through our partnerships with software leaders like Red Hat, Suse, EnterpriseDB, MariaDB, Docker, Chef, Kubernetes, Prometheus and others we have shown value for our customers. We believe in personal development and give our engineers the chance to develop themselves, get certified and stay ahead in an atmosphere where innovation, customer focus and a flat company structure are key.
Who are you?
- A degree is a plus but not mandatory, your knowledge and passion about Linux and Open Source are as important. You know how to use your broad IT knowledge in a business environment and you are specialised in a particular technology, distribution or application, or you want to specialise.
- You have profound knowledge of one or more Linux distributions: Red Hat Enterprise, CentOS, SUSE, Ubuntu, Debian, Kubernetes, Prometheus, ....
- A certification (LPI, RHCE, CLP,...) is a plus.
- Experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud is a plus.
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies is a plus: OpenStack, KVM, Chef, Ansible, MySQL/MariaDB, Puppet, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Zimbra, Zabbix, Nagios, Tomcat/JBoss, OpenShift, Docker.
- You have a deep understanding of Networking, Operating Systems and Applications.
- You analyse and troubleshoot severe technical problems and can pinpoint design flaws or other issues.
- You are fluent in at least two out of these three languages: Dutch, English or French.
- Customer service skills: you always put the customer first. Your goal is a solution that works.
- Communication skills: you make sure that your advice & documentation for customers and colleagues is accurate & understandable.
- Working with the latest and greatest in open source technology.
- The opportunity to get trained, specialised and certified.
- Integration in a team of highly skilled experts.
- A team of colleagues that not only help our customers, but as important, help each other out.
- Working in the great atmosphere of a dynamic, fast growing company.
- Challenging and cutting edge projects for national and international customers.
- A competitive salary with extralegal benefits.
- A company car and fuel card.
Our main offices are located in Antwerp.