This is the website of Kangaroot BV
Our postal address is (Our company is located at the same address)
Posthoflei 1 bus 3
2600 Antwerp (Berchem)
Our number for value added tax (VAT) is BE 0469.793.071
Your personal data, our responsibility
On our website we will collect personal data. These data will be managed by our company.
We may ask you to submit personal information in order for you to benefit from certain features, such as newsletter subscriptions, downloads, or the processing of your subscription for a seminar/event, a.o. You will be informed what information is required and what information is optional.
We may combine the information you submit with other information we have collected from you. We may also combine it with information we receive about you from public or third party information sources.
When you visit our site we will keep the following data:
- your domain name (IP address)
- your e-mail address in case you communicate this to us
- all information related to the pages of other sites that you have consulted in order to reach our site - all information related to the pages that you have consulted on our website
- all information that you have supplied to us voluntarily (such as research information and/or site-registration)
This information will be used
- for data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of our website;
- for enhancing, improving or modifying the content of our website;
- for enabling us to contact you for direct marketing purposes;
- for identifying trends in the use of our website, for example, understanding which parts of our website are of most interest to users;
- for determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users;
- to better understand you, so that we can personalise our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests;
- to better understand your preferences so that we can deliver content via this website that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you.
In case we receive or transfer data on our website, we will always use the technologies for codification recognised as being the normal standard within the IT sector. We have made use of the necessary security measures to avoid loss, unjustified use or change of information that we may have received on our site.
- via e-mail: email@example.com
- by phone: +32 2 614 01 00
- by post: Posthoflei 1; 2600 Antwerp (Berchem); Belgium
Data you provide to us
In case you have communicated your telephone number to us via the web, it is possible that you will be contacted by phone by our company with reference to information about our products and our services for upcoming events. In case you do not want to receive such calls (anymore), please contact us on the above-mentioned address. We commit ourselves to delete your data from the list that we use collectively with our external partners.
In case you communicate us your e-mail address via the web, it is possible that you will be contacted by our company to supply you with information with reference to our products and our services for upcoming events (for direct marketing purposes) on the condition that you have given us your explicit approval or in case you are already customer with us and you have given us your e-mail address. In case you do not want to receive such e-mails (anymore), please contact us on the above-mentioned address. We commit ourselves to delete your data from the list that we use collectively with our external partners.
How to access and control your personal data
On request we will allow visitors to our site to access, change or delete all information on them that we keep on record. Pease send your request to the above mentioned address.
Google Tag Manager
Our websites uses website analytics services provided by Google Inc.
Google Tag Manager uses tags, small snippets of code, to measure website traffic and visitor behaviour.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where this is required by law or insofar as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will never associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You may refuse the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser; however please note that if you do so you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
By using this website you consent to the processing by Google of data relating to you in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above.
Intellectual property rights
You have the right to consult the information on this website, to download and reproduce it for personal use, provided you mention the source, in accordance with the provisions of the law of 30 June 1994 on copyright and neighboring rights.
However, this permission does not apply to texts where usage restrictions are explicitly stated. Reproduction or use of multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.) always requires prior permission. About the reproduction of the information, please contact the administrator of the website or directly the administrators of the relevant web pages. For further information, click on Contact us in the navigation bar.
Kangaroot retains all intellectual property rights to the website itself and to the information made available.
This online agreement and all disputes and claims arising from the use of this site or any information contained on it are subject to Belgian law. Consultation of this website implies that you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Antwerp, Belgium, and that you agree to bring all proceedings before those courts alone.