Kangaroot for the public sector
Since the Tallinn Declaration in 2017, open source technologies, communities, and methodologies are becoming more and more important in the public sector.
The Kangaroot services, from advice, to implementation and support, can help you in achieving your new IT challenges.
It is our goal to unlock open source technology and open source innovation for the public sector. We establish this by maintaining a portfolio of public tenders & partnerships.
What's in it for you?
Expertise in Government
Overview of our existing frameworks
BB-001.001/2020 - Postgres
- Startdate 2015
- EnterpriseDB subscriptions, services, training
- HVR migration tool subscriptions
- Kangaroot services
BB-001.024/2020 - Elastic
- Startdate July 2021
- Elasticsearch subscription, services, training
- Kangaroot services, support
We've joined the VITO contract through our partnership with Securitas. More info about this agreement:
- Kangaroot consulting services
- 50.000+ products and services
- For cities, municipalities and OCMWs, police zones and fire brigade, government agencies, hospitals, colleges and universities, utilities and intermunicipal companies, …
- All details at www.vito-securitas.be
Curious to know more about these contracts? Get in touch!
Bechtle & Kangaroot are by your side, helping you to find the perfect solution for your institution, regardless whether you work for a municipality, the federal government, a ministry or a federal authority. We have partnered up for all Red Hat configurations in the public sector.
Smals - BB-001.003/2017- EU - Red Hat
- Red Hat subscriptions, services, training
- Kangaroot services
- Up for renewal
Kanselarij van de Eerste Minister - IT18076 – lot 6
- Multiple software and hardware products
- For example Red Hat and Elastic subscriptions
Interested in starting with Red Hat? Curious to know more about these contracts?
We saw the benefits of choosing open source for database management. EnterpriseDB was chosen because we were looking for a database that was versatile enough and big enough to run what we needed! Kangaroot advices & supports us in this transition
Talk to us
Hans Dillen, Business Development Manager at Kangaroot
Upcoming event: OPEN for GOV
13th of June 2023
Please join us the 13th of June 2023 for a new edition of OPEN for GOV, thé Belgian open source event for the Public Sector. During half a day we'll gather Red Hat around the table, plus you'll meet your peers around the table so you can learn from each others experiences.
We support you together with our partners