About the Workshop
The content will be delivered by Rancher's technical experts and aim to educate anyone interested in learning how to use containers or Kubernetes.
During these virtual hands-on workshops, our technical experts will provide an introduction to Rancher, Docker, and Kubernetes and then walk through the steps for deploying a Kubernetes cluster.
The key topics that will be covered at the Rancher Rodeos include:
- Docker and Kubernetes Concepts and Architecture
- Installation and Configuration of Rancher Server
- Kubernetes Cluster Deployment
- Application Deployment and Access
09:15 – 09:30 - Rodeo Introduction
- Rodeo Objectives
- Docker and Kubernetes Overview
09:30 – 10:00 - Server Deployment
- Machine Provisioning
- Rancher Server Installation
- Walkthrough of Rancher UI
10:00 – 10:15 - BREAK
10:15 – 12:00 - Kubernetes Deployment
- Kubernetes Installation
- Exploring the Clusters with Rancher and the CLI
- Installing Applications from the Catalog
Please send me the recording of this Rancher Rodeo
Certified Rancher Partner
Kangaroot has been a proud SUSE Partner since 2000 and a Rancher partner since day one, so you know you're in good hands. We have built our expertise within Rancher's portfolio. Our strength lies in advising, managing & implementing high-quality technical solutions. This all by setting up technical processes within your management organisation.