Automate an Observable Runtime with Consul, Nomad, and Ansible
Learn how to set up a quick runtime environment using Spring Boot, containers and VMs with HashiCorp Nomad & Consul, plus an observability stack built with Prometheus, Loki & Traefik.
This talk will go over a how to automate a well-rounded, modern runtime architecture for a Spring Boot, VM, container, native environment. This solution is available in our Rootstacks Devfactory repository.
- Service discovery and service mesh with Consul
- Runtime environment for vm/containers/native/Spring Boot with Nomad
- Secure and transparant routing
- Auditability and logging out of the box, with minimal adjustments needed
- Monitored environment
- All buildable through an opinionated Ansible playbook