Recorded Rancher Rodeo
About the Workshop
The content will be delivered by Rancher's technical experts and aim to educate anyone interested in learning how to use containers or Kubernetes.
During these virtual hands-on workshops, our technical experts will provide an introduction to Rancher, Docker, and Kubernetes and then walk through the steps for deploying a Kubernetes cluster.
The key topics that will be covered at the Rancher Rodeos include:
- Docker and Kubernetes Concepts and Architecture
- Installation and Configuration of Rancher Server
- Kubernetes Cluster Deployment
- Application Deployment and Access
09:15 – 09:30 - Rodeo Introduction
- Rodeo Objectives
- Docker and Kubernetes Overview
09:30 – 10:00 - Server Deployment
- Machine Provisioning
- Rancher Server Installation
- Walkthrough of Rancher UI
10:00 – 10:15 - BREAK
10:15 – 12:00 - Kubernetes Deployment
- Kubernetes Installation
- Exploring the Clusters with Rancher and the CLI
- Installing Applications from the Catalog
Please send me the recording of this Rancher Rodeo
Certified Rancher Partner
Kangaroot has been a proud SUSE Partner since 2000 and a Rancher partner since day one, so you know you're in good hands. We have built our expertise within Rancher's portfolio. Our strength lies in advising, managing & implementing high-quality technical solutions. This all by setting up technical processes within your management organisation.