LEARN IT. BUILD IT. Your Container Platform!
Are you getting ready for application modernisation? We want to guide you, together with our partners Red Hat & EDB, in building your own container platform. Step by step, in 4 weekly webinars, we'll be assisting you in every part. But instead of just webinars, we'll be handing you the tools for your POC build.
- During our first session with Red Hat, Dieter De Moitié will be giving you all the insights of the newest version of Red Hat OpenShift: 4.4.
- One week later, EnterpriseDB will explain how to fit your database in your container.
- After these first 2 sessions, Kangaroot will be the glue between those 2, with more info about monitoring & logging your new environment.
- Finally after 3 weeks, you have your own tools ready to build your container platform. In this last session, we will be helping you step by step to create your container platform. Both EDB & Red Hat will be joining in this session.
What do you get after 4 weeks?
- a working POC OpenShift environment, incl. EDB database, to show your container platform to colleagues & management & start thinking about the possibilities;
- a community chatroom with all attendees including Red Hat, EDB and Kangaroot engineers;
- for the 30 days following your POC build;
- and access to extra free Red Hat trainings!
Are you ready to create your container platform? Let's learn & build it!